Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Prayer Request Thread

So I quess he did indeed pass away? Prayers continued for Kewlmom and family.
    I'm here.....

2. Thanks Qchair, needinfo, Just A Nobody, a_cmc_2b, lwood, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

So sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kewlmom and her family. Praying for safe travels for the organ flight and prayers for all who benefit from the organ donation.

4. Thanks Andra, a_cmc_2b, lwood, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Here is a bit of what happened on WDAM. http://www.wdam.com/story/20005930/r...ootball-injury
    I'm here.....

6. Thanks a_cmc_2b, Qchair, jmb, lwood, needinfo, mybabysmomma, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Chef, your post made me cry....it is such a sad, sad situation. My heart just slap aches for kewlmom and her family, I can't even fathom the heartache they are going thru right now and I pray to God I never have to find out...IF something were to happen to my son, ya'll just need to go ahead and shoot me cause I seriously don't think I would live long anyway. I am overjoyed on the other hand for the person getting such a special gift. I hope "whoever" it is, takes the time each and every day to thank the Good Lord for such a loving, special gift. Sending prayers for kewlmoms family, the medical staff and the receiving family....may the Good Lord bless you all each and every day. (((HUGS)))
    American by birth, SOUTHERN by the grace of God!

8. Thanks Andra, a_cmc_2b, mybabysmomma, lwood, needinfo, Pokermom, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers going up.
    "If ever we forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

10. Thanks a_cmc_2b, lwood, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

I don't know if anyone here knows but petalmisfit (sp?) is taking up donations for Kewlmom. Continued prayers for her and her family and blessing to them for giving others life in the darkest time of their life. I really would hope I could be that big of a person if it happened to me. Love and prayers to all the MH family.
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

12. Thanks needinfo, Pokermom, a_cmc_2b, kuntryboy thanked for this post
    Out in the country past the city limit sign...
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Kewlmom, you and Jason know we love you and your family and you have been in Alison and my thoughts and prayers since finding out about this. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through right now, but I know it is unbearable. I know that nothing anyone can say or do for you right now will make the hurt go away but it can perhaps help give you strength and that will be my continued prayers for you.
    If and only if, you promise NOT to become emotionally involved will I allow you to kiss my arse.
    Just Sensible Concepts

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Continuing to pray for the lott family.

Please pray for my cousin. She is having open heart surgery right now and we are headed to Jackson. She should be out in about 3 more hours. Praying that this surgery helps her.

15. Thanks Bluesman, a_cmc_2b, lwood, Comments 2, Maggie-Doodle, XC9, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for Kewlmom and her family. Prayers for all getting the gift of her son's organs.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for ALL that are in need today...also for our country. May we have all voted and may the Good Lord let the right person win...whoever that should be. Our country has been going to hell in a handbasket now for a number of years...Please give us a leader that believes in God and one who lives trying to walk His path.

18. Thanks needinfo, lwood thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

My sister-in-laws baby has been admitted to the hospital with and RSV infection. Please pray for a speedy recovery for the li'l man (and mommy's sanity!)
    I hope, that when I die, I've lived my life in such a way that people are sad to see me go.

20. Thanks needinfo, XC9, lwood thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hot
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for the baby and his Mommy's sanity......

22. Thanks mybabysmomma, needinfo, lwood thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for all. Special prayer for Kewlmom and MBM SIL & her little one.
    Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

24. Thanks Maggie-Doodle, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Tomorrow we go for results of the PET scan, please say a prayer for my hubby & my sanity.

26. Thanks Fantom, Maggie-Doodle, kewlmom, Pokermom, XC9 thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for all in need. Lwood I am sending xtra prayers your way....please keep us posted on the pet scan results. (((HUGS)))

28. Thanks lwood thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Hey, y'all. I just wanted to log in to tell you all thank you so much for your prayers, and please don't stop now. This is the most horrible thing imaginable, and I feel so very empty and helpless. Those of you who know me in the real world know that my world revolved around my children, and this boy was just on the verge on big time "stuff", enjoying his senior year and life to the fullest. I am still just dumbfounded at moments, and completely lost at others. My house is so quiet and empty feeling. My heart is broken and I know that this won't change any time soon. My daughter is precious to me, and is the reason that I'm putting one foot in front of the other. I do appreciate your prayers, and I covet them going forward. I never dreamed I'd be "one of those parents" or that I'd lose my precious child playing a pick up football game in the outfield on the baseball field. His friends and coaches need prayers, as well. These kids have been phenomenal to us, but it has been extremely hard for them. The coach is blaming himself and his grandmother died last night, so he's having a very hard week. I've gotten word that the 5 recipients of his organs are doing well, and that gives me some peace. Being able to be at the airport to watch the transfer of his organs and the planes and medical teams departing was a very gratifying experience, and I would have been perfectly fine with no funeral past that point. But I have to say that his funeral was a very fitting one for him and his vitality/love for life. It's just so unfair and unreal. Anyway, I've rambled way too long already, but please know that I am grateful for everything. Thank you all.
    You just wish I was YOUR mom!!!!!!

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Oh yeah, one more thing....don't EVER let your kids leave your sight without telling them and showing them that you love them. I have the peace of knowing that the last words my child spoke to me before he lost consciousness were, "I love you, Mama." I loved that boy with every fiber of my being and just about had to fight to get to see him in the ER when he got there by ambulance, but we only had a few minutes before he was unconscious and never came back to us. His sister rode in the ambulance with him, and one of my dear friends was the paramedic with him all the way, so I was able to speak to him by cell phone for a minute. That was about the time my life became a runaway train. Make memories with your kids and loved ones, cherish every minute and never let anyone you love have any doubts about the way you feel about them. You just might find yourself in my shoes (I pray not!) with no more chances to make things right! Ok now I'll stop rambling.
    You just wish I was YOUR mom!!!!!!

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Penny, I fear every day the realization you just went through. It's been a while since you and I have seen one another, but I know that your world did revolve around your children. Your faith and resolve have been nothing short of amazing. I am still saddened when I think about it, and I didn't know Alex. I cannot empathize with your situation but I pray that I will never have to live what you did, and if I do I pray that I am able to handle it the way you have.
    Henkyfork, the trumpet supporter.

32. Thanks Pokermom, Andra, lwood, kewlmom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

May God be with you and your family Kewlmom. I know this is the worst thing you will ever have to live through and it'll be tough;I know I lost my wife and child the same day and spent years finding reasons that never came for me. In the end, I just knew I was lucky enough to be loved so much in this temporary world and I must follow the love that left me in starting to live again. You certainly had love from your dear son and he will never leave you and one day you'll meet again, just as I will...
    I'm here.....

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

We got the new PET scan results yesterday and doc said no signs of cancer for my husband. Thank you so much for praying and continue to do so because there will be doctor visits and scans for the next 5yrs before you are truly cancer free in their minds. I know God moved on our behalf and the glory goes to Him! Praise God! Thank you again for your prayers.