Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

Re: Dave Ware wins mayors race

Quote Originally Posted by PHDPLEASE View Post
    I'll repost my question. Greg, could you answer please?
    I have not said much about the election at all except I don't care who wins. I don't care who wins because the status quo wins with either of them. I did vote, and I will not say who I voted for, although, there have been one guess repeated over and over because of my stance on some of the rumors, mostly reported by the HP, and that sophomore at USM who is now the lead political reporter at WDAM. I also think Ware has a case, and I have not mentioned much but the stuff that is not in the lawsuit, except for that 55 minutes of video, which has a tech witness from Gilliland, and he knows the programming and capabilities of the unit in question. I was surprised to see that in the lawsuit, and that made this look a little over prosecuted. Serious answer.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by gregprine View Post
    That is right, no one takes me seriously. I cannot even survive. I make no money, and no one hires me. I am not useful, and I have never worked with anyone in this town. I am living on the streets in tattered clothes and rarely eat. Everyone hates me and I am not allowed in bars, nor do I get to go out even, because, ...no one takes me seriously. I never called anyone stupid, as you put those words up there, and my approach was respectable, and it is on record. You can read any minutes of any meeting, and you don't even have to vote here, or live here....but thanks for playing. I always take someone serious in here, obviously.
    Speaking just for myself, you lost a large amount of credibility with me when you post bullshit like you could drive to a restaurant in Biloxi faster (or in about the same time) as you could the same franchise that was in Oak Grove, and THEN tried to tell me about your trips from Hattiesburg to Biloxi in 45 minutes, when I posted the average speed necessary to do what you claimed and proved you were BSing about it. It is like the cocaine in the trunk sagging springs on a patrol car. That would be over 300 lbs of coke, and would not have been transported by a patrol car. You are so full of BS your eyes are brown. In just a recent post you stated that nobody had been attending City Council meetings because the hadn't said "hey" to you. That is off the chart arrogant and an overinflated sense of self importance so big your head wouldn't fit in the room. Don't get me me wrong, you bring up some good and valid points, like the ones concerning HP and even some you bring up concerning city matters, but you have a double standard and have lost a lot of your credibility by doing such.
    As for people being interested, making comments or expressing their opinions on issues in Hattiesburg, last time I checked the HSA affected more than just the city limits, and anyone that lives around here that does business or travels in the city limits is affected by the political goings on. Petal residents having to smell the lagoons is an excellent example! Just because I might not have a vote in the mayor's race doesn't mean it doesn't affect me. You don't vote in Lamar county elections, but you are all up in it down here in Purvis so you say? Right?
    The preceding was just my OPINION, and if you don't like me posting it KMA!
    Be seeing you soon !

3. Thanks Fantom has thanked this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by Qchair View Post
    Speaking just for myself, you lost a large amount of credibility with me when you post bullshit like you could drive to a restaurant in Biloxi faster (or in about the same time) as you could the same franchise that was in Oak Grove, and THEN tried to tell me about your trips from Hattiesburg to Biloxi in 45 minutes, when I posted the average speed necessary to do what you claimed and proved you were BSing about it. It is like the cocaine in the trunk sagging springs on a patrol car. That would be over 300 lbs of coke, and would not have been transported by a patrol car. You are so full of BS your eyes are brown. In just a recent post you stated that nobody had been attending City Council meetings because the hadn't said "hey" to you. That is off the chart arrogant and an overinflated sense of self importance so big your head wouldn't fit in the room. Don't get me me wrong, you bring up some good and valid points, like the ones concerning HP and even some you bring up concerning city matters, but you have a double standard and have lost a lot of your credibility by doing such.
    As for people being interested, making comments or expressing their opinions on issues in Hattiesburg, last time I checked the HSA affected more than just the city limits, and anyone that lives around here that does business or travels in the city limits is affected by the political goings on. Petal residents having to smell the lagoons is an excellent example! Just because I might not have a vote in the mayor's race doesn't mean it doesn't affect me. You don't vote in Lamar county elections, but you are all up in it down here in Purvis so you say? Right?
    Well put.
    This signature has been confiscated by the U.S. government and redistributed to other users who couldn't afford signatures.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Breezy

Ouch. Is it time for this to be about me yet?
    Ask me about Haywood.

6. Dislikes fusil de asalto groaned this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Ouch. Is it time for this to be about me yet?
    I dunno. What time is it?
    This signature has been confiscated by the U.S. government and redistributed to other users who couldn't afford signatures.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Breezy

It is now 3:50. At 4:00 maybe?
    Ask me about Haywood.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    It is now 3:50. At 4:00 maybe?
    Seems logical to wait for a nice round number. This thread will be about you from 1600 hrs until 2399 hrs.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

If you don't come see me I am going to personally make it about you! You won't like me when I get angry....lmao!
    Be seeing you soon !

11. Thanks hendrixfreak70 has thanked this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired

[QUOTE=Qchair;1614285]. In just a recent post you stated that nobody had been attending City Council meetings because the hadn't said "hey" to you.
    Qchair, I figure he doesn't know who all we are...the very last meeting there were at least 4 people on this site that was in attendance at the council meeting. I attend 95% of the meetings...Greg sits in the back usually and he never speaks either.
    Last edited by Maggie-Doodle; 06-27-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    American by birth, SOUTHERN by the grace of God!

13. Thanks Andra, Qchair has thanked this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

The law is written so even you can understand it.

If you are depending on folks who went to law school to read it for you, you should not be teaching our kids anything
    I question the council's need for you to explain the law to them, you insult me personally and even bring my profession into it. This is a classic example of the Greg Prine method of Internet arguing. Not only that, but what you just said makes no sense. I question whether the city council needs you to explain the law to them-- or is consulting you instead of an attorney-- you say "The law is written so even you can understand it." Okay, then the CC doesn't need your interpretation of it.

Geez Greg.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    I question the council's need for you to explain the law to them, you insult me personally and even bring my profession into it. This is a classic example of the Greg Prine method of Internet arguing. Not only that, but what you just said makes no sense. I question whether the city council needs you to explain the law to them-- or is consulting you instead of an attorney-- you say "The law is written so even you can understand it." Okay, then the CC doesn't need your interpretation of it.

Geez Greg.

You attacked me personally, Mac get over it

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[QUOTE=Maggie-Doodle;1614303]
    . In just a recent post you stated that nobody had been attending City Council meetings because the hadn't said "hey" to you.
    Qchair, I figure he doesn't know who all we are...the very last meeting there were at least 4 people on this site that was in attendance at the council meeting. I attend 95% of the meetings...Greg sits in the back usually and he never speaks either.
    Ball is in your court greg, miss Maggie just smoked your fibbing ass.
    "The winner will be the guy that has one more bullet than the other guy", Gunnery Sergeant J.D. Bolin

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical

...you bunch of wusses. ... anonymous wimps
    You attacked me personally, Mac get over it
    ....calling me names, ...
    Um...

18. Thanks MMA has thanked this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

The preceding was just my OPINION, and if you don't like me posting it KMA!
    i actually love the fact you posted this, everyone has an opinion, yours just has no validity with me

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Um...

I see what you did. He has ample opportunity to meet some of face to face and has refused. I guess the reason is that it would void his childish argument about anonymity.
    "The winner will be the guy that has one more bullet than the other guy", Gunnery Sergeant J.D. Bolin

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

Um...

Yes. If folks are respectful, so am I.

timeline is important, and there is history

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MMA View Post
    I see what you did. He has ample opportunity to meet some of face to face and has refused. I guess the reason is that it would void his childish argument about anonymity.

Lol

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

You guys give me endless entertainment

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Is is 612 0r 812 North Main?

25. Thanks Fantom has thanked this post.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool

[QUOTE=MMA;1614418]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie-Doodle View Post
    Ball is in your court greg, miss Maggie just smoked your fibbing ass.

No she did not. Who is she?