Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amazed
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Patriot post - Pam Castle

HP post on Facebook yesterday about Pam Castle and Tim Eubanks being caught in flagrante delicto (to use the lawsuit wording.) What's the comment about Nick Ortego all about?
    "People should be asking the Hattiesburg American and WDAM why they are scared to report Forrest County Prosecutor story. Our local news turn a blind eye with anything to do with sex; even if the act involves public property or affects the administration of justice.
    Perhaps Nick Ortega (sic) doesn't report this story because it hits a little too close to home. The Hattiesburg American editor should have been fired long ago after she refused to cover the illegal voting stories until after the indictments were served. You cannot count on the local paper to do anything to expose wrongdoing. Whoever subscribes to this paper needs to call the editor and give them an ear full."
    "Change you can believe in" - Higher taxes, no gun ownership, UN will dictate US foreign policy and no fear from the bad guys.

2. Thanks mississippi steve, mike_honcho, Maggie-Doodle thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Patriot post - Pam Castle

Quote Originally Posted by ShockandAwe View Post
    HP post on Facebook yesterday about Pam Castle and Tim Eubanks being caught in flagrante delicto (to use the lawsuit wording.) What's the comment about Nick Ortego all about?
    "People should be asking the Hattiesburg American and WDAM why they are scared to report Forrest County Prosecutor story. Our local news turn a blind eye with anything to do with sex; even if the act involves public property or affects the administration of justice.
    Perhaps Nick Ortega (sic) doesn't report this story because it hits a little too close to home. The Hattiesburg American editor should have been fired long ago after she refused to cover the illegal voting stories until after the indictments were served. You cannot count on the local paper to do anything to expose wrongdoing. Whoever subscribes to this paper needs to call the editor and give them an ear full."

I didn't see anything about Nick Ortego? Maybe because his brother Chris was on the AM list? Or because he had a similar situation in his background? The bigger question is...why was this comment deleted?

4. Thanks Maggie-Doodle thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Patriot post - Pam Castle

Ms. Eubanks is no victim, and everything she does is well thought out.

Wonder if they ever found the large amount of money that came up missing from Ms. Eubanks grandparents home while she was watching her ill grandfather. Maybe HP can investigate that, but I doubt it fits his agenda against Pam Castle.
    You're a cop and a massive amount of money just came up missing while you were entrusted to watch your ill grandfather. That don't make no sense.