Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sad
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for the Martin Family

My friends daughter fought a long battle with cancer but, the Lord called her home, so now she is pain free and in his loving arms. God Bless you Tobey.and my prayer go out to her husband, children, Mother and Brother.

2. Thanks Fantom, Just A Nobody thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Prayers for the Martin Family

I know her. She did fight a long battle. She was my age I do believe or really close. She started out as someone I met who counted my meds, then I found out she married a guy who I went to school with and we would talk occasionally at ball fields etc before she got too ill. She was an amazing woman with so much faith and grace through it all.

Her husband stood by her side like no other. I've known him for 20 plus years and if every man was like him and loved women like he loved her this world would be such a better place. My heart really does break for him. Amazing guy who had finally found the love of his life and not many years into the marriage she got ill.

Also when they found out she was ill it was not cancer. It was an inoperable brain tumor. It may have turn to cancer over the years, but my understanding is it was not cancer and chemo was only to keep it from growing.
    Last edited by Just A Nobody; 03-16-2016 at 12:23 PM.

4. Thanks Little-ole-me thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sad
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

You are so right Jan, Billy stood by her and took care of her the very best he could, my friend Tobey's Mom also watched over her each day while he was at work and the kids were in school. My heart goes out to her family as I know this is a very hard time for them. May God bless each and everyone of them.

6. Thanks Just A Nobody thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Little Ole Me I know the husband is a very proud man and would never ask for help from people, and I'm not sure the financial situation, or matters that pertain to that. But if you hear of anything, or anyone taking monetary donations will you please post it here. You seem to be closer to her mom and I know it's not being discussed on Facebook at the moment, but I would surely hate to miss the opportunity to help spread the word and get them as much help as possible.

As a single father with four children now I would certainly like to help with what little I can.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sad
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

I will be glad to post it here if I hear of anything they might need.