Thread: Prayers for Dallas Police Officers Family!!!

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Sad
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Prayers for Dallas Police Officers Family!!!

What a sad day. My prayers are going out to the families of those brave men in Blue who where killed last night in Dallas. May God Bless each and everyone of you. and now may these brave Men in Blue Rest in Peace..

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Mellow
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Prayers for Dallas Police Offiecers Family!!!

When are we going to start treating this BLM group like what they are? Domestic Terrorist.

How killing five police officers, in a city hundreds of miles away from where the officer involved shootings were, advances their movement is beyond me.

Simple google search:
    Of the nearly 1,000 people killed by police in 2015, 49% were white, 30% were black, 19% were Hispanic, and 2% were other.

I don't see any "white lives matter" or " Hispanic lives matter" groups protesting, rioting or killing INNOCENT police officers.

Rabid animals acting like rabid animals, I suppose.
    8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

The media should have never showed his picture or given his name. Now, he's a martyr and hero to those who probably cheered at his cowardly actions.
    Professional driver, closed course, do not attempt.

4. Thanks Just A Nobody, Maggie-Doodle, Little-ole-me thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

I'm so freaking ticked off about all this. ( for those on my FB you will probably soon get to see me call these folks the POS they are.)

What hit me even harder was I had to rush my kid to the doctor this morning, and had to pull out officer Deens business card where my kids social security number is written on the back from when my wallet was stolen. It's all so sad.

6. Thanks Maggie-Doodle, Little-ole-me thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Oh Dear God! This country has gone mad! WHY does one life matter more than any other? WE are ALL God's creation/people.. It is truly a sad day for America! EVERYONE should stand together, hold each other and pray for each other! We should have elected officials who have a damn backbone!

The craziness HAS to stop! We should ALL get on our knees and pray to God that things change for the better or I fear that our great country will not last.

I pray daily for ALL our law enforcement/fire/first responders/soldiers! They all have a job to do and most get little or no love/respect/thanks for what they do/face each and everyday! I am proud to say I am a retired member of the "blue" family and am very thankful for the opportunity I had with the departments I worked with.
    American by birth, SOUTHERN by the grace of God!

8. Thanks Little-ole-me, Scarlett O'Hara thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. It's so terrible. But it's not surprising.

Don't want automatic and more transparent investigations into police use of force? Well that's fine. But realize that your opinion means more citizens will be killed by police and in turn more police will be killed by citizens. Go ahead - double down on what you think is right and how things should be - but understand that you are are making a decision that our police will pay for with their lives because some shitty people turn to vigilantism and vengeance when they perceive that injustice has occurred.

I don't understand how anyone could think that not subjecting our police to further judicial review when they use force is worth that. But some apparently do. My hunch is that they'll come around after many more deaths and/or when the 2nd amendment becomes threatened. Which is a shame.

It's a sad state of affairs but what should and shouldn't be doesn't matter. This is reality and there is a conflict that needs to be resolved. In reality two parties acknowledge grievances and take steps to address them or they don't and they continue to grieve. Don't be in the "let's continue to grieve" camp in ignorance - understand the price we will pay in blood for that status.

I hope our elected leaders don't use this issue to further divides and instead try to end it. I hope the monsters that perpetrated the attack in Dallas get everything they deserve. I hope the fallen officers rest in peace and that those wounded officers will be healed. What a sad week.

10. Thanks Maggie-Doodle, mac thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

You think it's bad now, just wait till the 99.99% of police officers that are good cops feel like the law abiding public don't support them and they start treating the job as just a paycheck. Obama has divided this country more than anybody...ever and there's no indication that Killary, if she's elected, will try to change that trend. The Ferguson Effect is real and after last night, it's only going to get worse.

If if you don't have a gun and know how to use it, you better be friends with someone who does and keep them in your pocket. Btw, you can buy ammo online and they'll deliver it to your door.
    The art of Jiu-Jitsu is worth more in every way than all of our athletics combined. President Theodore Roosevelt - 1905

12. Thanks Fantom, Paycheck, Scarlett O'Hara thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Brooding
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: Prayers for Dallas Police Officers Family!!!

Professional driver, closed course, do not attempt.

14. Thanks Just A Nobody, hendrixfreak70 thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Well, it didn't take long. I snapped on the one black guy on my page who kept telling everyone he was scared for his life. So, I politely told him what it was like as a white woman who works in a black neighborhood. Ugh. Next.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Really? I can't even imagine the outrage I would feel if that was me and some white woman responded to my legitimate concern about being needlessly shot by the police by saying "Yeah but look at how scary it is for me to be around all these big bad black people." It's a miracle we haven't had more black on white crime.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Anybody that thinks any police officer goes to work that day looking to shoot a black person, or any person, is a complete idiot. The last thing a cop wants to do is shoot a black person in this environment that Obama and Lynch created. A white woman working in the hood is in much more danger than the black man walking down the street afraid of a cop shooting him. There were 7 OIS, Officer involved shooting, last week. 2 were black.

Its simple. Don't resist, actively or passively. The time to question it is in court. Don't try to pull your gun on the cops. You will be shot. Btw, you can shoot a pistol that's in your pocket. It doesn't have to come out to get a shot off.

I think the U.S. Should establish cop free zones in California so all of the people that don't like them can move there. Let's see how that turns out.

Like I've already said, the tipping point will come when the cops start feeling like the public doesnt support them and they start being reactive instead of proactive.

Im still waiting for the explanation why Killary shouldn't be charged with a felony.
    The art of Jiu-Jitsu is worth more in every way than all of our athletics combined. President Theodore Roosevelt - 1905

18. Thanks Just A Nobody, Scarlett O'Hara, Fantom, Paycheck thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Lol, the guy was more white then I was in High school. Very well educated, very good job, never been arrested, served his country, so what does he have to scared of? And, why is he teaching his son to be scared for his life by the police?

Yeah, those damn white cops just go to work waiting to kill a black man and his kid.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by OTM View Post
    Anybody that thinks any police officer goes to work that day looking to shoot a black person, or any person, is a complete idiot. The last thing a cop wants to do is shoot a black person in this environment that Obama and Lynch created. A white woman working in the hood is in much more danger than the black man walking down the street afraid of a cop shooting him. There were 7 OIS, Officer involved shooting, last week. 2 were black.

Its simple. Don't resist, actively or passively. The time to question it is in court.

Like I've already said, the tipping point will come when the cops start feeling like the public doesnt support them and they start being reactive instead of proactive.

Im still waiting for the explanation why Killary shouldn't be charged with a felony.
    I'm pretty sure we are seeing that tipping point right now. That cop that shot Philando Castile was scared when he approached the car. If you're scared, go home, because you have no business doing the job. It's for people with the balls to put themselves in danger and not use lethal force until their life is clearly in immediate danger. That's why cops have always been hailed as heroes-- because they stand in the face of potentially life threatening danger and don't hurt people unless they have to. Shooting someone for reaching is not okay. "He could have had a gun," or "He could shoot me even if I don't actually see a gun" is not something a cop should be saying. Period. I don't think anyone ever leaves for work thinking they'll shoot someone that day but the fear is so built up right now, things are so tense, that people are jumpy-- including some police. You either need balls of steel or you need to go home.

It doesn't help that we let anyone with a pulse and a clean record become a cop and don't pay them or train them enough in most places. I know someone who went to the academy and couldn't pass, but he still got a job in his local, rural sheriffs department. This KID is now driving around in a cop car, pulling people over, confronting people in tense situations, and has been handed automatic authority and protection and he's about as qualified as a McDonald's cashier. So when Philando or whoever, who happens to fit every suspect description to ever come across this kid's radio, reaches for his license, this cop who shouldn't be a cop is liable to put a bullet or four in him. And then we're assholes for saying there's a systemic problem?

Saying that there's a problem does not equal saying cops are out to murder. Think.

And no, being white in a black neighborhood is not dangerous. Black neighborhoods are not inherently dangerous and white people are not automatically targets. That type of thinking IS THE PROBLEM!!! Filter your views through some actual facts.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

The problem is some people think the rules don't apply to them. Period. All police shootings that cause a death go to a Grand Jury and the 2 that's causing the uproar will be no billed. Just like the gentle giant in the hands up don't shoot case, the media is leading the uneducated down the path of he was a good kid and dindu nutten when in reality, they were career criminals committing a felony or two before the cops confronted them and then they fell into the rules don't apply to me category and decided to have a life or death fight with the cops and lost.

22. Thanks Fantom thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

HPD has plenty documented Facts, and the most recent was being stalked for me to be alone and gain access inside with me. The 600lb magnetic door lock no doubt probably saved me from something real bad. But what do I know. I was naive too years ago, and never thought two cops would be gun downed with a block or two from my office door.