I hope that this is permitted, but I wanted to share a little bit of what I offer without naming any of the companies I represent, so this does not appear to be a per se advertisement for them. If you want that information, of course, message me on here, on my facebook Dale Beavers Insurance page or email me at dalebeaversinsurance@gmail.com.

Since the beginning of 2014, I have been a licensed life and health insurance agent in Mississippi, for the first two years selling supplemental and life insurance products mostly worksite with a highly recognizable company, but since as an independent agent, I have broadened my product offerings to include Medicare products (both supplemental and Medicare Advantage). Additionally, I offer direct vision, dental, cancer, critical care and short term medical products -- all at competitive rates from recognizable companies. The short term medical product is particularly attractive to those in good health and no serious pre-existing conditions, with the looming repeal of the ACA Individual mandate. The short term medical products I offer cost about 1/3 of an unsubsidized Obamacare marketplace plan with a very low deductible ($1000 ded/$2500 max out of pocket). I may soon expand to the property and casualty side.

Additionally, I have an innovative life insurance policy that can be underwritten up to $249,999 without a medical exam on a 20 year fixed term, that you can file a claim for up to 90% of the policy value if you are diagnosed with a heart attack, stroke, cancer, ALS, blindness from diabetes, major organ transplant, paralysis of two or more limbs or end stage renal failure. If you are diagnosed with a terminal illness with less than one year to live, you can file a claim for the entire policy value. For those under 35 or so, a policy of over $100,000 value runs $20 per month.

Regardless of what any of you may think of me from the past, I sincerely want to be a man of integrity and "walk with a clear conscience before God and man" (Acts 24:16). I have led Growth Groups at Venture Church for the past five years, and the greatest desire God has placed in my heart is to pay off my student loans in as short an order as possible so that I can attend seminary and to go into full time ministry, whether it be teaching or evangelism. I do not see myself as a regular pulpit pastor, largely because of my divorce and other past sins. I made a short trip to Dallas this past weekend to again hear one of my favorite pastors, Dr. Robert Jeffress, in person at First Baptist Church Dallas for their "Icampus weekend" of which I regularly log on, and shortly thereafter drove over to Dallas Theological Seminary about a mile away (which was closed on Sunday). However, I did a get a brief tour from a student who like me is divorced and had overcome a near mountain of circumstances to get there. After sharing some of my testimony, he exhorted me not to "put God in a box" and we prayed for each other's ministries. I believe with God, all things are possible, and that he is in the "mountain moving" business (including mine) and my desire is for people to be placed in my path for this door to open.