Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Re: 4 Years with Trump!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Very Jacksonesque! (Jessie, not Andrew)
    Thank you, thankyouverymuch.
    Next, I'll be doing my Johnnie Cochran...

Quote Originally Posted by Wayward_Son View Post
    No matter the accomplishment President Trump's greatest achievement will always be NOT being President Obama.
    I'd think his greater achievement is not being Hillary Clinton; or maybe even not being Michelle Obama.
    I bet Bill would hate waking up next to that even more than...

But yeah, I suspect that those two things will be about the best we can expect out of him; it's likely to be all downhill otherwise.
    64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday. Somehow, it didn't make the news.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Congress drives the bus. Trump is just the name on it. The Republican controlled congress is nothing short of pussified establishment licking aholes.
    But it still beats the mentally retarded liberals who want America to become a third world country.

3. Thanks Fantom, Paycheck thanked for this post
    Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Asleep
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Let's face it....we as a People have lost our way....we haven't elected a smart person to office since Bill Clinton....and hell he even had his issues with the lady folk and the lying and murdering and all of that...

Trump, in my humble opinion, is clinically insane....but it just goes to show that the office of the presidency has lost its luster and the show goes on even when we have a walking, talking wax sculpture in office...

This too shall pass in 4-8 years and we'll elect another jackass who doesn't deserve our respect....I used to believe in all of that "respect the office" bullshit but not anymore....the Oval Office is funhouse for ass clowns...

I don't like DJT but I am amused by how stupid he is and how people just love his "straight talk" and such.

Carry on.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_honcho View Post
    I have excellent insurance, my wife is a health care provider. I edited my post trying to get my bitchin' new signature to show up. You're one to talk about editing post, you edit 90% of your one sentence post.
    Hit a nerve?
    "The winner will be the guy that has one more bullet than the other guy", Gunnery Sergeant J.D. Bolin

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteMitchell View Post
    Let's face it....we as a People have lost our way....we haven't elected a smart person to office since Bill Clinton....and hell he even had his issues with the lady folk and the lying and murdering and all of that...

Trump, in my humble opinion, is clinically insane....but it just goes to show that the office of the presidency has lost its luster and the show goes on even when we have a walking, talking wax sculpture in office...

This too shall pass in 4-8 years and we'll elect another jackass who doesn't deserve our respect....I used to believe in all of that "respect the office" bullshit but not anymore....the Oval Office is funhouse for ass clowns...

I don't like DJT but I am amused by how stupid he is and how people just love his "straight talk" and such.

Carry on.
    I can agree with some of what you say. I think the office has lost it's luster. We will sometime in the future elect another jackass (have to wait and see how Pence comes out).

I do think Bill Clinton was a smart president except when it came to women and who he married.

DJT was not my original choice, but when he was the nominee, I damn sure would not vote for Hillary. As far as "straight talk" goes, I certainly do not see anything wrong with him calling a spade a spade. Your President would not do that (and also others).

Now tell us why you think he is clinically insane.

Hub Bucks
    Savings
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)

Quote Originally Posted by JustMeAgain View Post
    Congress drives the bus. Trump is just the name on it. The Republican controlled congress is nothing short of pussified establishment licking aholes.
    But it still beats the mentally retarded liberals who want America to become a third world country.
    They're driving the short bus right now.
    64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday. Somehow, it didn't make the news.